It is very easy to buy generic soma without prescription for muscle pain through online pharmacy. Online pharmacies sell soma without prescription with the help of online doctors at the online drugstore. These online doctors verify the patient’s current health condition, age, past medical records and then render them the online prescription for carisoprodol. The price is also rather less online when compared to offline pharmacies. With the presence of reputable online pharmacies, the process involved in buying carisoprodol without prescription has become much easier and hassle-free.
What is generic soma?
Soma is the brand name of Carisoprodol and is a very effective muscle relaxant drug. This prescription medication is used to treat injuries or any other painful musculoskeletal conditions. The drug is believed to work by blocking the pain sensations between the brain and the nerves. It can be used along with adequate rest and physical therapy to obtain the best result. Carisoprodol appears to be a white crystalline powder having a bitter taste with mild odor. Carisoprodol is in the form of a racemic mixture. Soma comprises of certain inactive ingredients like magnesium stearate, tribasic calcium phosphate, alginic acid, potassium sorbate and also starch.
Dosages available for Soma
Soma is available in the form of tablets in the dosage strengths of 250mg and 350mg in round shapes in white colors.
How to take carisoprodol?
Take carisoprodol as directed by your physician. The medication is indicated for oral administration. So it can be taken orally by mouth with or without having food. Soma is usually taken for about four times in a day. The dosage of carisoprodol can differ based on a number of factors like age, any past medical history or your response to the medication. Soma generic is supposed to be used only for short term pain relief. Do not increase or decrease the dosage strength by yourself or take soma longer than what is advised by the physician. If you do so, your condition will however see no better improvement and you will only increase the risk of the side effects.
Precautions to take while using soma
- Inform your doctor in advance if you have any liver or kidney disease, blood disorders like acute intermittent porphyria, alcohol or drug abuse or seizures.
- Soma has the potential to cause dizziness and drowsiness. Therefore, a person is requested not to drive any vehicle or do any heavy machinery works. Also avoid having alcohol when taking carisoprodol.
- If you are allergic to some medications, talk about it to your doctor as carisoprodol contains some inactive constituents that can cause allergic reactions in your body. Do intimate your health care consultant if you use any other prescription medications, any over the counter drugs or any herbal or natural supplements.
- Soma should not be used during the initial three months of pregnancy as it can harm the unborn baby. Breast feeding mothers are also advised to take carisoprodol only if recommended to be used by the doctor.
Side effects of soma
Common side effects
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness,
- Blurred vision, depression, irritation
- Having trouble to sleep i.e. insomnia
- Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting,
If you notice any signs of allergic reactions like hives, itching, rashes, swelling of the face, tongue, throat or lips, or breathing difficulty or dizziness, then inform the same to the doctor immediately. If you happen to encounter any of the below mentioned severe side effects while taking soma, then approach a health care professional and get yourself treated.
Severe and rare side effects
- Uneven heartbeats
- Loss of vision
- Confusion, agitation
- Lack of coordination or balance
- Seizure or convulsions